Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #1

Northern Lights

I'm going up to Tromsų this April to shoot the lights, and a few local landmarks, and may go up to the North Cape, the most northerly point in Mainland Europe. I plan on buying a Samyang 14mm lens, which seems much sharper than the 15mm and 14mm pentax lenses, and I need to keep cost down due to me also buying a 50-500. I am also buying a Konica Hexar AF as I want to capture the lights on film. I'll be bringing the K5iis, Konica Hexar, DP1Merrill, with my 14mm, 17-70, and 70mm macro, and a tripod as I'll be visiting the famous garden in Tromsų. Any recommendations of places to visit? I am planning to stay from around the 1st or 2nd of April for 3-4 nights, one in the North Cape, two in Tromsų, not sure what else to do around North Norway, maybe I could explore some of the capital, Oslo, then fly back from there?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
14mm, april, cape, hexar, k-mount, konica, lights, pentax lens, slr lens