Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #76

16-50 experiances

I must have had mine quite some time as I paid about 445. I have had the SDM problems and carried out the diy repairs successfully. Having heard about centering faults being common, I carried out tests on centre and all four corners at various zoom settings and was pleased and relieved that the results were rather good. The only weakness that I have found is that the lens has C A at times which is not cured by the in camera post processing in my K5.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
grief, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, sdm, sigma, slr lens, tamron, weather
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
just bought a Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 - it's as good as they say MiguelATF Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 38 04-14-2015 06:40 AM
Is the DA* 16-50 really as bad as everyone says? runslikeapenguin Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 64 11-23-2012 05:57 PM
Is this vivitar lens as valuable as I think it is? ripit Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 10 10-16-2011 07:59 AM
Question Ordering from BH/Want PF to benefit as much as possible LowVoltage Site Suggestions and Help 2 03-30-2011 05:58 PM
Advice for f1.4 lens? (not as simple as it sounds? or maybe it is..) eyou Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 39 11-23-2009 11:46 AM