Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2014, 11:14 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Thanks for the advice - do have one at my high school and could see if I could use it for that purpose. Don't know how I'd get the dimensions or anything though, without having the filter window myself.

02-03-2014, 08:57 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ausmoose Quote
Thanks for the advice - do have one at my high school and could see if I could use it for that purpose. Don't know how I'd get the dimensions or anything though, without having the filter window myself.
What you might want to do is find the specs on line, use photos and what not and go into a program like SolidWorks or AutoCAD (I prefer SolidWorks) draw up the part & assembly, then use that model for the print if this is what you intend to do, or another thing you could do is create one from scratch, as long as it either has the same bayonette mount or a screw mount.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
62mm, da, hood, k-mount, lens, lens hood, pentax lens, slr lens