Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-07-2013, 05:51 AM   #16
iht
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Wow, guys, thanks heaps for all your recommendations Hopefully these contacts are helpful for others as well.

As for me, I just heard back from Eric Hendrickson again. I begged him and he's now willing to have a look at the lens!!!! So I'll send it to him.

06-02-2013, 04:50 PM   #17

Hi iht,

Just wondering which lens mount your 83mm 1.9 has? And how did you manage to come by such a rare gem? They seem to be like hens' teeth!

I have the M42 version of this lens and its wonderful to use. Unfortunately though, knowing that its so rare, I worry every time I use it. When I can see my way, I'm hoping to find an 85mm (lesser) version Takumar for everyday use. With so few remaining examples of that (sonnar?) design, subjecting one to my clumsy attempts at photography is a bit like having an original Da Vinci hanging on the dunny wall!

Best of luck with your repair.

Andy.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, eric, k-mount, lot, pentax lens, slr lens, takumar, touch