Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2008, 11:37 AM   #106
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ricosuave Quote
it would be great if someone had an in with a retailer.
would could use our purchasing power to get some decent deals.

i knew of one photo place in the cayman islands that was pretty reasonable but the shipping rate was quite expensive.
Hmmm... Sounds like a Pentax-Forums cruise to me! Shore excursion shopping for Pentax gear!

04-03-2008, 05:49 PM   #107
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
When does the ship leave and where does it leave from? I'm in Florida so any port is fine with me. Husband and I have talked about going on another cruise and a photo shop with plenty of Pentax gear in the Cayman Islands would be a nice place to pick up a "momento" of the trip--never mind the el cheapo junk that's made in China, anyhow.

We're thinking maybe when we get the credit cards paid off, which won't be until towards the end of this year at the earliest. Seriously, I'd love to go on a cruise with 1 or more Pentaxians. Maybe our spouses will come to understand this LBA thing (and give us more money to indulge it) as we all hang out together while sharing lenses with each other and "chimping" at each other's fabulous images.

Heather