Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2008, 02:56 PM   #1

Where to buy used Pentax Glass in Tokyo

A friend of mine is traveling from Japan and has offered to carry me some pentax lenses if I can provide him with clear instructions on where he should look.

So, i am wondering if anyone has some ideas where one can buy good used pentax glass in Japan

03-16-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I assume he knows how to read Japanese. You can go to mapcamera.com. They listed all the local deal and the store's address.
03-16-2008, 05:38 PM   #3
Veteran Member

BIC Camera shops. They are everywhere. Last time I was in Japan (for two weeks,) I went in and checked out their cameras and computer stuff every 2nd day! Don't forget to get the BIC Camera membership card which allows you to gain credits every time you make a purchase and you can use the credits on the next item you buy.

Most of the sales people can speak a little English and some are really good.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
glass, japan, k-mount, pentax, pentax glass, pentax lens, slr lens