Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
The mystery lens has two rows of knobs on the focussing ring. The Rikenon and the Kalimar have three: definitely a different lens.
Kalimar was just a reseller, whoever made the lens for Kalimar probably made the mystery lens. The only difference is is cosmetic.

07-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The build reminds me a bit of my old Kiron 28mm f/2.0. I regret selling it.

Whatever it is, keep it. Those images look pretty good.
I had a Kiron 28/2 and I also regret selling it!

Too bad that missing trim ring was the only place the name was. Are ther any markings on the mount?
07-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #18
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The Rikenon and the Kalimar have three:
The best argument that it is not a Rikenon is the minimum aperture. There are K-mount Rikenons with only two rows on the grip. (I am looking one as I type.) FWIW, the K-mount Rikenons are a pretty diverse bunch.

Steve
07-10-2013, 03:10 AM   #19

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote

Too bad that missing trim ring was the only place the name was. Are ther any markings on the mount?
Nope, there nothing writen who made it not even logo or mark. only some serial number at button that written 6120120

The mystery lens has two rows of knobs on the focussing ring. The Rikenon and the Kalimar have three: definitely a different lens.
emm you got the point maybe it is other lens.

here is new example photo of it fish scale like bokeh. no editing just PEF convert to JPG. maybe it will help some how

@1.7