Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
for the love of silver!

QuoteOriginally posted by KGH Quote
Toukan- You have me there. I did not take into consideration what international means to other points of view. As an American, I was referring to the markets outside the U.S.. If you live outside the U.S., and you have silver lenses available then they would be available for your domestic market and not for international markets only. Technically, there is no product made for international markets, but products made to be delivered to certain markets throughout the world. Unfortunately for Pentax lens users, Silver FA lens haven't been intended for the American market for some time, but we still find ways to get them here. Some prefer black, but I like the silver if it's an actual metal like the Limiteds. I don't care for the silver plastic lens coverings of some lenses.
the silver finish is just so sexy, I'm waiting for a silver flagship, considering Pentax has the new HD limiteds readily available in silver. Lucky I didn't buy any of the old ones yet. I'm still waiting for a black friday on those HD silver limiteds!