Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-05-2013, 09:15 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Sorry, it was not...

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
Is this shot with the DA15? If yes, that is cool. I have not seen it used as a macro.
What is the issue with the right wing tip, is it motion blur or out of the focus plane?
shot with a 15...it was a 300. As for the right wing tip, I think he was moving, it was windy, and he was quite a distance away. I posted this because I think this copyright thing is getting out of hand...I've seen it destroy a lot of good photos here and elsewhere. You never see the big time guys ruin their work with it. SO I just think people should tone it down a bit.

Cheers,
Cameron

09-05-2013, 09:19 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Cambo Quote
I posted this because I think this copyright thing is getting out of hand.
You know what bugs me? When an OP says 'show me pics with X lens' and folks post pics with ABC lens JK
09-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #18
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Fat Albert Quote
because I'm about to buy a copy and I really shouldn't!
Just roll over and do it, we'll all back you up with the justifications if anybody asks.
09-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #19
Pentaxian

Everybody has their own views about copyright labels. I sell some photos from car shows and I happily remove the notice and make prints. My photos are downsized and on my site as public and car owners can have them for free if they just want a snapshot sized photo and my name at the bottom. Most photographers at these events plaster their name in large print across the middle, making it unusable. Besides, my copyright is on the "soft" edge of the photo anyhow.