Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-10-2013, 08:30 AM   #16
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by arcterex Quote
Saw on Craigslist guy with a bunch of pentax gear, including the trio of FA lenses, with the prices being 77 1.8 limited for $750, 43 1.9 limited for $575 and 31 1.8 limited for $950. I can't drop $2200 on the trio both from justifying it to the wife, the bank account, or morally as I have the sigma 85, the limited DA 40 and 35 macro already. However, if I were to downgrade some gear, and I do have some "spare" money coming from a photo job soon, I'm wondering what you guys think.

First of all are his prices fair? Assuming they are, what would a reasonable offer for the trio be?

I don't want to just spend money foolishly, but I also don't want to pass up the opportunity to get my hands on these three legendary lenses.

Help!
Nothing has to be justified if you have your own money in your SEPARATE account.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
fa, gear, k-mount, lenses, money, pentax lens, prices, slr lens, trio