Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #1

Jupiter 11A backwards stuck hood

Hi guys!
I just ordered a Jupiter 11A 4/135 mm, but i find out that the hood stuck on the lens. In this case the hood screwed in the lens backwards, so it covers almost the whole body of the lens, including the aperture ring. I tried to get it off, but when i unscrewed it, the front part of the lens came with it. So the half of the lens is inside the hood. My hand is too big to grab it, and i don't want to use pliers, because that could damage the lens. Anyone had that same issue? Or any suggestion to solve the problem? I hope i made myself clear, but if you have any questions, just ask, and i try to answer as good as i can.

And sorry for my bad english.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
hood, jupiter, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens