Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
11-26-2013, 11:32 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Canada_Rockies Quote
Yes it is, but with the grip on my K10d it balances beautifully. Extra advantage - my wife finds the combination too heavy for her.
I'm of the other opinion, I want lighter so I can let the wife kids and grandkids try my camera and hopefully spark some interest in photography beyond selfies and Instagram

11-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Yes it is, but with the grip on my K10d it balances beautifully. Extra advantage - my wife finds the combination too heavy for her.
I'm telling on you….. na na na
11-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
I'm of the other opinion, I want lighter so I can let the wife kids and grandkids try my camera and hopefully spark some interest in photography beyond selfies and Instagram
She prefers the MZ-S and FA 24-90, although it is getting harder to get film processed.
11-27-2013, 05:03 AM   #19
Veteran Member

She prefers the MZ-S and FA 24-90, although it is getting harder to get film processed.
Well she should - the FA24-90 is a great lens if you have a good copy.

11-27-2013, 08:51 AM - 1 Like   #20
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

She prefers the combo because of light weight and flexibility, as I did until she took over that camera as soon as I got my K10d.