Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Thanks Phil! I forgot the name of the place. By far my favourite place in Van. (although the aquarium is very close)

I could spend all day there with a camera and a fast tele. Or even with no camera at all

12-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by DAKS Quote
Thanks Phil, that looks like fun.

David
QuoteOriginally posted by calculator01 Quote
Thanks Phil! I forgot the name of the place. By far my favourite place in Van. (although the aquarium is very close)

I could spend all day there with a camera and a fast tele. Or even with no camera at all

VanDusen Gardens and QE Park (where the Bloedel Conservatory is located), are two of my favorite places in Vancouver to shoot.

Phil.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, lens, light, pentax lens, seattle, slr lens, travel, vacation, vancouver, vancouver canada, wr