Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2013, 03:00 PM   #16

Photos: Albums
That is good to hear, I would like to trust mine more. But the wobble... well, I'm not a mechanical engineer so I'm not too certain what that does to the internal weather sealing! I should have sent the lens in for repair when it first came, but I didn't really know any better. I had read that many of the lower end modern lenses have "less tight" allowances than their metal forebears and just figured I could chalk it up to that.

Perhaps I should take a short video of its wobble and post it in another thread.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bodies, experiences, k-mount, lens, lenses, pentax lens, slr lens, water, wr, wr lens