Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-29-2013, 05:01 PM   #1

Green ring is loose.

I searched the forum and the web but could find no answer to my problem, that is why I open this new thread.

Yesterday the green ring popped loose from my 18-135mm WR lens. I have no idea how it got loose as I take good care of this nice piece of glass. So I hope you can help me with some questions.

1. How is the ring normally attached to the lens?
2. Is it normal that it is/gets loose?
3. How to fix it or is it warranty?

I realise it is purely a cosmetic problem and I hope there is an easy solution since the ring is still intact.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Heliogabalus; 12-30-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
hope, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens