Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2014, 08:36 AM   #61
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Wow! - that worked? I thought you had to use the mount from a SMC Pentax-FA* 200mm F4 Macro ED [IF]. Good to know.
Oh, no! And I've already dismantled the 31mm Ltd...hope I can get it back together.
But I don't have an FA* 200mm Macro.... Wait, don't you have one? Just wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me the mount? Not the whole lens of course, that might be asking a bit too much, plus the postage would be cheaper. I'll send you the plastic mount, if you don't mind the squeak.
Let me know?
Ron

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, pentax lens, slr lens
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search