Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2014, 12:41 AM - 1 Like   #31
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
This is the most disappointing thread I have read in a long time. I thought you wanted someone to be a caretaker of your lenses and I was going to volunteer.

02-16-2014, 10:04 AM   #32
MSL
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mikemike Quote
This is the most disappointing thread I have read in a long time. I thought you wanted someone to be a caretaker of your lenses and I was going to volunteer.

Shhh - don't give up hope yet. He might be convinced to sell the all at a bargain price just to buy the Sigma. Can't you tell that is what we are quietly waiting for? I'm just hoping he'll be kind to whoever gave him the best advice
02-18-2014, 09:59 AM   #33
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mikemike Quote
QuoteOriginally posted by MSL Quote
Shhh - don't give up hope yet. He might be convinced to sell the all at a bargain price just to buy the Sigma. Can't you tell that is what we are quietly waiting for? I'm just hoping he'll be kind to whoever gave him the best advice
Hah, hilarious guys! One thing I didn't consider was how much I enjoy the compact size and lightweight design of the smc-F 28mm and FA 35mm. Both are certainly much smaller and lighter than the new Sigma 30mm f/1.4, although they are certainly slower and lack the built-in autofocus motor. I can sort of see myself keeping all my lenses and just adding new ones without subtracting from the herd. I'm such a hoarder!!