Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2014, 09:00 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Pentax K to Canon EF adapter for Light Blaster?

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

Hi,

I am looking to buy a Light Blaster to use with some of my Pentax lenses. The Light Blaster has a Canon EF mount. I have been looking for adapters, but some of the terms are confusing. I know nothing about Canon gear, and am hoping someone can tell me if a simple adapter such as this one will work:

Pentax PK K Lens to Canon EOS EF Mount Adapter Ring 40D 600D 1000D 1100D 550D 5D | eBay

Since the Light Blaster is an empty tube, I shouldn't have to worry about what is sticking out of my K mount lenes?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

George

Link to Light Blaster:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/996423-REG/orili_lb_bls_light_blaster.html

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapter, canon, ef, k-mount, light, pentax, pentax lens, slr lens