Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2008, 02:37 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
panagor 90/2.8 macro, help!?

I'm looking at a lens labeled "PANAGOR PMC AUTO MACRO f=90 mm 1:2.8 No. 813944"

It has a silver-aperture ring, the rest is black. Below the focus ring there is a scale for the enlargement from 1:2.5 to 1:1. Above the focus ring there is another scale I do not understand the purpose of.

I've read that this is equivalent to Elicar or Spiratone or Kiron 90mm, but cannot find much substantial info about any of these.

Sometimes it is mentioned that they should come with an adapter to reach 1:1, but if that is the case it is obviously missing.

PMC, is that Panagor Multi Coating?

It is for sale at a Swedish equivalent to e-bay, price currently at 70 us$.

Advice from anyone with info/1st hand experience of this lens would be very welcome.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
equivalent, focus, k-mount, lens, macro, panagor, pentax lens, pmc, scale, slr lens