Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-18-2014, 07:47 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No where to get the 1.4TC in Europe!

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

It seems all have sold out of these if anyone knows where in EU I can get one please post.The best price is €399 inc tax I found so far.Seems Pentax underestimated the demand for these...typical..when I finally got the cash together, no where to buy)in EU)

04-18-2014, 08:55 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by Shanti Quote
It seems all have sold out of these if anyone knows where in EU I can get one please post.The best price is €399 inc tax I found so far.Seems Pentax underestimated the demand for these...typical..when I finally got the cash together, no where to buy)in EU)
Well, it just came out about a month ago, so I'm sure it will become more readily available in your area soon. 399 euros isn't a bad price.

I'm seeing that it will soon be available on Amazon.de, which ships to Denmark (I've used them).

Pentax HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Konverter: Amazon.de: Kamera & Foto

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
04-18-2014, 09:46 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In Finland it's in storage in many camera stores:

http://www.telefoto.fi/tuote/1143/8029/hd-pentax-da-af-rear-converter-14x-aw-37962

https://www.topshot.fi/product/8712/pentax-hd-da-14x-aw-af-telejatke

The websites are in Finnish and I don't know if they ship abroad, but it doesn't hurt to send a mail and ask.
04-18-2014, 11:41 PM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by Shanti Quote
No problems to find it in Sweden. I guess you can read this site that's in Swedish since you're from Denmark.

Telekonverter systemkameror Pentax Telekonverter HD-DA 1,4x AW

Last edited by siamthai; 04-18-2014 at 11:49 PM.
04-19-2014, 01:17 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
i've got one using the pentax webshop in Holland. It was send out of Germany
04-19-2014, 02:10 AM   #6
Pentaxian

SRS in Watford, UK. Pentax HD PENTAX-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4X AW - FREE UK DELIVERY - Only £379.00 - SRS Microsystems
04-19-2014, 03:14 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
From what I see Pentax web won't sell to Scandinavian countries, as its€466 in Sweden,Denmark,Finland who use another distributor. Amazon.de is still out of stock, but hope they ship here, as price is right The EU should be free of protectionism,but not in Denmark!!!

04-21-2014, 09:10 PM   #8

Photos: Albums
Srs will not deliver to Malta. Any other source in the EU that is reasonably priced?