Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2014, 10:17 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I like shooting with primes but, as always, there's a weight consideration. So I'm trying to sort out what an optimum mix of primes and zoom will be for me.

Dice and whoever else suggested it, I will go back and do a review of focal lengths on what I've shot. It's a good idea. That being said, I suspect that there are shots that I didn't even bother trying to capture because I knew I wouldn't get acceptable results. So reviewing past work can't be the only factor.

wtlwdwgn, thanks for your input. I'll check out your macro recommendations with interest.

kh1234567890 and ChristianRock, I agree that my kit is really lacking on the wider end which is why I'm here soliciting your input. You've both given me great suggestions and I'll look into them.

Thanks so much to everyone for your help.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
50mm, angle, da, f1.4, f2.8, k-mount, lens, lenses, pentax, pentax lens, sigma, slr lens, super-takumar, tamron, wr