Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-30-2008, 06:16 AM   #1

Pentax 10-17 fisheye - Decentering problem?

I've had this lens for little less than a year and now I noticing it has uneven sharpness.

If center is properly focused then the left side is sharp and the right side less sharp but when I move the a millimeter beyond infinity the rightside get noticable sharper and the left side gets blurrier.

Also the infinity marking is way wrong. 2-3mm before the infinity marking is the real infinity at 20c. And left is 1cm beyond focus margin(!).. This can't be right...

04-30-2008, 07:46 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I would imagine that it's still under warranty. So you may as well get it fixed.

I'd live with just the infinity mark being off, but not the other problem.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
infinity, k-mount, pentax 10-17 fisheye, pentax lens, slr lens