Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2014, 10:01 AM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by baro-nite Quote
It won't -- it isn't a teleconverter as such, and will not allow infinity focus. But congrats on finding a Bokina with the adapter.
Yeah, I figured that would be the case. I do have the Kiron MC7 and Tokina Doubler TC's in K-mount (and I think a Vivitar macro-focusing TC, also) on hand I could try as general purpose TC's; my Tamron 1.4x SP and 5-element 2x TC's are for Nikon.

Thanks for the congrats. She came in from her sole, retired owner with zero dust visible on close inspection inside either piece -- a virtually new lens! Ha, ha, sometimes you win. Of course, that's overlooking the disasters that add to one's net costs dealing through a certain auction site, with its X#℅@¥*π, so-called "buyer protection". Mom didn't know about internet auctions.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, lens, macro, manual lens, pentax, pentax lens, slr lens