Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Waiting for mine to arrive from Canada - maybe tomorrow ...
You're not making the wait easier! ;-)

05-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Hmmmmm ... this is bad ... really bad.
I was really after an FA31 (when i won lotto) .. but after seeing these shots .. especially with Macro and close focus ability .. bokeh ... and the image quality too ... it is tempting.

I was looking at getting an FA35 f/2 as a stop gap ... but now ... I may as well just get he DA35 LTD and be done with it ... especially if it can produce images like these.

My poor bleeding bank account.
05-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #18

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Rent it!

I wanted a to try a Limited lens and I wanted to try a dedicated 1:1 macro so I rented the 35mm Macro Limited. It is an incredible lens. I'm using it with my K10D hand held. I have it for two weeks so I don't have a lot of time to come up with good photo ops before it goes back.

The lens is a joy to use with the quick shift focus. Build quality is what you would expect from a Limited lens. I would highly recommend it.
05-01-2008, 09:19 PM   #19
MSM
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by KFrog Quote
I wanted a to try a Limited lens and I wanted to try a dedicated 1:1 macro so I rented the 35mm Macro Limited. It is an incredible lens. I'm using it with my K10D hand held. I have it for two weeks so I don't have a lot of time to come up with good photo ops before it goes back.

The lens is a joy to use with the quick shift focus. Build quality is what you would expect from a Limited lens. I would highly recommend it.
KFrog, if you are renting it from Cameralensrental, take good care of it...cause I get it next. I decided to rent it along side the 43mm limited to see which I liked better before pulling the trigger. I bought the 77mm and love it. I chose to switch to Pentax partly because of the Limited lenses. I will have them for a few weeks. I can't wait.

Cheers,

05-01-2008, 09:46 PM   #20

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MSM Quote
KFrog, if you are renting it from Cameralensrental, take good care of it...cause I get it next. I decided to rent it along side the 43mm limited to see which I liked better before pulling the trigger. I bought the 77mm and love it. I chose to switch to Pentax partly because of the Limited lenses. I will have them for a few weeks. I can't wait.

Cheers,
Yep, that's where I got it! After using it I want to have a least one Limited lens. I'm thinking the 70mm for the money might be the best deal for me. Good for landscapes and portraits.