Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
06-08-2014, 10:45 AM   #61

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by 6BQ5 Quote
Now that I'm in NYC, I have to almost rescind my last post!

What's one lens I cannot live without? The one in my iPhone!
Hope it is not a iphone 4. ;-)

06-08-2014, 12:03 PM   #62
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by theraven871 Quote
What is the one lens you cannot live without?
If all of your photography gear was lost, what would be the first lens you would buy again?
What is that one lens that takes your photos to the next level and gives them that professional polish?
The Pentax DA 10-17 FishEye does not give my photos a professional polish but it is so much fun to shoot with that I would purchase it immediately again. As for the professional polish it would be the F 28mm. I am on a budget so for the price I think you cannot beat the quality of the F 28mm.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens