Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-15-2014, 01:55 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by luxornet Quote
Thank you very much for your comment.
The picture is modest in the center and the rest blurry, especially on the right.
You could possibly be slightly front focused as well - I know my 70-210 has a weird (though cool) swirly bokeh effect which could be in play here as well. Again, if I were to be forced to pass blame, my first guess would be the adapter. Generally speaking those old vintage lenses were made like tanks - it would take a LOT to cause the lens to go askew short of it being a dud right off the assembly line.

07-15-2014, 10:44 AM   #17
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Sagitta Quote
I suspect the blur could be from the Canon adapter moreso then the lens itself
My thoughts as well.

Steve
05-07-2015, 09:59 AM   #18

Original Poster
I uploaded 3 image taken with this Travenar zoom lens, at F11 and 210mm. At this aperture the image quality is better. At F4 still much soft corners and margins. At F22 overall soft.
I do some test and I think that PK-EOS adapter ring is too thick. I need to replace it.
Thank you very much for support.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 600D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 600D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS 600D  Photo