Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #16

Original Poster
@aegis: Well I do not hv the moola for a FA31Ltd... so that thinking will make me feel better lol...

@Andrew: Accentuating the shadows does enhance the 3d-look a lot more. Excuse me for my lack of knowledge, how do you set black level?

So, what I am interpreting now is:
Proper and dark shadows(including contrast, microcontrast, composition) can give that 3d-look, and it can be aided by shallow depth of field...

Now I feel stupid asking starting the topic in the first place... The shadows part I've read many times...

05-11-2008, 07:51 AM   #17
Inactive Account

Jake123, I use Lightroom, so Black-Level is labeled in the Develop section, but I believe you can do something similar using the Levels command in PhotoShop/Elements or the Shadows slider in Adobe Camera Raw. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

- Andrew

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, lenses, pentax lens, question about lenses, slr lens