05-17-2008, 11:49 PM   #31

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
This combination (K20D + 43 Ltd.) is just great for me - so easy to use:

Name:  Julie i badet maj 2008 - web.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  25.6 KB
I will look into the manual lenses - love this hobby

Well, it might be time to take the 43 Ltd. of the camera and let the 21 Ltd. get some shooting time

05-18-2008, 03:17 PM   #32

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Henrik Kristensen Quote
Hi all.

I am SO excited, my K20D just arrived and so did the Pentax DA 21 Ltd. What a nice little lens. Well, the battery is charging so I cannot play yet (so I must share my excitement with someone). I already received the Pentax FA 43 Ltd. 3 weeks ago, so this is my current kit:

My purchase plans:
Pentax DA* 50-135 f/2.8
Pentax DA 70 Ltd.
Pentax Flash, not sure which.
Wider lense, not yet decided if it should be 14 f/2.8, DA 12-24 or new coming 15 Ltd. (those Limiteds are addictive aren't they?)

I love the cost and size of the Pentax equipment compared to what I am used to (and looking forward to having all the lenses stabilized).
I am done getting mediocre lenses. I get angry at myself for buying bad lenses and then blaming them for lousy picture quality, so now I am going to only purchase quality glass, so that I only have myself to blame (which is probably the right thing to do anyway ).

Looking forward to using the new lenses, sharing pictures, expanding the kit and learning from you guys and girls.
Nice collection Henrik. Congratulations!

Quality lenses are the way to go and the Pentax Limiteds are all quality. One you might also want to consider is the newest limited lens - the DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro. I had a chance to use one for two weeks and I tell you once you use a limited lens there's no going back.

When the time comes for me to actually buy a limited lens I'm getting the 70mm.
05-18-2008, 11:32 PM   #33

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by KFrog Quote
Nice collection Henrik. Congratulations!

Quality lenses are the way to go and the Pentax Limiteds are all quality. One you might also want to consider is the newest limited lens - the DA 35mm f/2.8 Macro. I had a chance to use one for two weeks and I tell you once you use a limited lens there's no going back.

When the time comes for me to actually buy a limited lens I'm getting the 70mm.
Hi.

I would love a Ltd macro, but it should be somewhere between 120mm and 180mm... I don't feel the need for macro in 35mm and I don't really need the 35mm focal length for anything when having both 21 & 43 Ltd.

Let's see what LBA brings once I have bought the two lenses I still want (70 Ltd. and DA* 50-135mm which is in the mail)