Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2015, 02:06 PM - 2 Likes   #16

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
100mm is a focal length I use a lot having a 100mm Macro myself (F version)
I have the FA version and try not to use it too much. Say I plan on shooting a particular concept, subject or item, I always, "I repeat ALWAYS" get off track, distracted or something. Shooting everything else and constantly forcing myself to go back to what I'm shooting. I eventually get done shooting everything around that catches my attention and finish. "It's the first lens I named... " Okay I'm stopping here before it gets too personal but you catch my drift.

01-05-2015, 04:18 PM   #17

Original Poster
thank you all for the great suggestions! theres a few lenses you guys mentioned that ill definitely look into now.

i appreciate all the help everyone. ill keep everyone updated when i figure out what i am going to get next.

you guys are the best

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
35mm, 50mm, f2.8, fun, k-mount, k50, lens, pentax lens, photography, range, slr lens, tamron