Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mechan1k Quote
I have been having fun with my 85 and 135 that I haven't touched the 28 in about a week.
I am tempted to head out with the 28 over the weekend and get some landscapes in if I can.

I have the 105 on the way soon (just purchased it this morning) ... and the 200 f/4 as well .... I need to get back to a forum member about.

Other than that .... I remember hearing there was a FE Super tak .... or it may have been a zenitar ... I can't remember ... either one ... I wouldn't mind getting for the FE effect and super wide area as well.
There is a 17mm takumar fisheye but on a digital camera it really doesnt give you the fisheye effect. I still say the Da 10-17 is the way to go for that effect. I have been looking for a takumar 50 1.4 or 55 1.8 cant decide which to focus on getting and picked up an A lens for my 28mm

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
k-mount, length, lens, lenses, pentax lens, people, slr lens