Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-11-2015, 09:52 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by cmohr Quote
I like the idea that they have the auto focus buttons on the lens, hopefully, they may be like the Nikon buttons and have preset focus points, to be able to set a pre-set point is a BIG advantage in sports togging, lets hope this is part of it, I also wouldn't mind if it is just an AF button ( I suppose) makes life a bit easier when shotting sport in rougher conditions, or cold, half press can be hard then.

Very much looking forward to this lens..

Anybody know if the New TC 1.4 TELECONVERTER is a FF or not?????

---------- Post added 02-10-15 at 11:42 PM ----------

On closer inspection of the Pics of the Lens, it says, "preset"...so, very happy
I think there is one button that says Preset, but it does not look like it is one of the four focus buttons. I'm looking forward to hearing more on the functionality of all the buttons. Thanks to everyone that has posted info here.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
buttons, focus, focus buttons, k-mount, lens, lens with focus, pentax lens, slr lens