Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
04-06-2015, 07:49 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I feel for youz guys! I've been single.... as in "unmarried," since 1984 and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's not that I've been a monk.... I've had my share of female companionship, but when the time came that it started to limit my persona, I had the option to exit, stage left..... and did so on a regular basis! And, as a result, I can buy a lens WHEN I WANT to buy a lens and the ONLY person I have to justify it to is ME!

04-06-2015, 10:07 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Dewman Quote
as a result, I can buy a lens WHEN I WANT to buy a lens and the ONLY person I have to justify it to is ME!
But where's the challenge? Where's the achievement of not only getting a lens but having maybe gotten away with something? You don't know what you're missing.
04-08-2015, 10:37 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Tonight, I'm suffering these maddening bouts of insomnia, so what better way to pass the time than with a new lens? One of the "Two birds with One Stone,".... the F-35-105mm lens had yet to be given a chance to show what it could do, so I gathered up a few items and took a few shots with it. I've got to say, I like it! It's quite sharp and the colors are something to write home about! I'm feelin' like I definitely got my money's worth for these two "birds." The little F-35-70mm is as sharp as the F-70-210mm.... maybe even a little more so, and I don't think this one is any slouch either.

Last edited by Dewman; 08-19-2015 at 02:53 PM.