Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
04-07-2015, 03:07 PM   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rrstuff Quote
I think this is the one I got. Some of those are very expensive, so compare a few options.

http://www.amazon.com/Portfolio-inches-Storage-Display-Sleeves/dp/B0016ML7YE/ref=pd_sim_p_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0Q795KDNX7PYV7ZFB9AV
Thanks! Can you add pages to that one? I can't tell from the description.

04-07-2015, 03:13 PM   #47
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by pathdoc Quote
Help me fight the slide into Lens Buying Addiction
Why do you want to stand out there in the cold on your own, rather than be in here with all us other addicts.
04-07-2015, 03:14 PM   #48
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by narual Quote
Thanks! Can you add pages to that one? I can't tell from the description.
I think this is one is fixed. But there are 48 slots total, so that's quite a bit to go about for $25.
04-08-2015, 04:27 AM   #49
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RobA_Oz Quote
Ricoh has an addiction that only occurs in the mega-wealthy or the corporate world: CBA or Company Buying Addiction, not to be confused with the other chronic condition that lurks here (Camera Buying Addiction).
Ricoh now of course owns ALL the Pentax cameras (or at least it owns them at the instant their construction is complete), so perhaps their CBA is of both types - and the same can be said for lenses.

04-08-2015, 04:39 AM   #50
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by pathdoc Quote
Ricoh now of course owns ALL the Pentax cameras (or at least it owns them at the instant their construction is complete), so perhaps their CBA is of both types - and the same can be said for lenses.
LOL! Yes, that's why you still don't see much marketing, and you still don't see the cameras in stores. They just want to keep their gear to themselves.
04-08-2015, 04:55 AM   #51
Pentaxian

Original Poster
There's a name for that, too, but it's probably not fit to print here (it rhymes with "deer snores").
08-05-2015, 08:31 AM - 1 Like   #52
Pentaxian

Original Poster
UPDATE: Four months down the road and the DA 35/2.4 remains unbought - but my LBA is in full flight. The number of lenses I have added or am in the process of adding to my collection in this year alone compared to the previous ten is remarkable. The only thing that can be said in mitigation is that with the exception of the DA50/1.8 they are all used - both in the sense of "pre-owned" and that of "they get put on my camera to take pictures". I identified the need for 28/50(55)/135 combinations in Takumar and FA series lenses, an M42 zoom and at least one f/1.2 lens. Hopefully it ends there, unless I stumble across another FA 31 Limited.