Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2015, 12:54 AM   #1

vintage Konica lens

Hi

One friend gave me some olds konica lens and I was very curious to see how it works on the K 50. I see here that a Q will be better but It was for my curiousity.
so I order an adapter fotodiox for thes test.
so the first shot with the 100m
as you can see on the last photo I have an halo effect, and I would like your advise ,is it to much light problem on the sensor , I have the same problem with the 57 mm
the lens range is 100 mm / 55 mm / 57 mm and 80 / 200 . the photos under are with the 100 mm

Thanks a lot for your comments.
Cheers

05-20-2015, 04:19 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I had a similar halo on an old token on 135, which I thought we election off the rear element, and sensor, but in the end I tracked it down to a part in the lens, specifically the retaining thread in ring for the rear element, which was shiny anodizing, as opposed to being dull black. I repainted the retaining ring with hobby paint (water based) and the halo disappeared. Others have had similar halos with bright shiny silver parts in third party 645 and 6x7 adaptors. Look in the lens to see if there are any nightly reflective parts behind the rear element
05-20-2015, 09:06 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
I had the same problem with one of my lenses. Pretty much the same lighting situation shot @ f8 to F11. Problem solved by using deep hood.
05-20-2015, 05:08 PM   #4

Original Poster
Many thanks all for the comments , I will try with deep hood and also I will check also the lens.
thanks