Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
08-16-2015, 03:25 PM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Dlanor Sekao Quote
And to think all I wanted was a WR 18mm-to something telephoto Zoom.... and a 28mm , 35mm, and a 50mm prime.....that was all I needed ! It was so simple and inexpensive !
How it turned into two large Ice Chests full of lenses is beyond me....????
Damn Lists.....that's what did it !
His name wasn't Damn List, it was Franz Liszt, well known Hungarian pianist and composer. Perhaps his most famous musical work is Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2. But did you know it is not just only one of a pair? You see, he liked No. 1, then followed up with No. 2, and ended up with 19 Hungarian Rhapsodies in all!
It's no wonder our Hunger (for lenses) causes us to wax Rhapsodic.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aps-c, books, business, camera, collector, disease, k-mount, kids, kit, lens, lenses, pentax lens, people, photography, slr lens, sports