Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2015, 08:56 PM   #16

Original Poster
Hi All,

After going though all the information that you guys suggested/linked it looks like it won't be easy to use the AFG mount on my Pentax K-50.

How ever it looks like my other options are either get a DSLR Camera which supports this mount . What ever little i heave read it looks like Sony, Canon and Olympus supports this to some extent with an adapter.

I don't want to buy a new camera just for using these lenses. I have a Olympus E-510. Might get an adapter and try how it goes.

Or i was thinking about shooting in film. While collecting lot of old pentax lenses, i gathered old pentax cameras and with these contax lenses i have couple of contax q139 cameras. I am venturing into some thing new (i am still a not an expert in any way when it comes to shooting in digital).

Thanks