Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-11-2015, 09:24 AM   #16
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by pepperberry farm Quote
don't know, but I would rather spend a bit extra from B&H and get their customer service to back up the sale if I had a question or needed to return it....
Thank you. That's very flattering and much appreciated. To the OP: if you can post links I can check.

09-11-2015, 09:47 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I will go against the grain here. I have both an original Pentax M42 adapter and a KALT that I got which was New Old Stock. The Kalt came with a tool, the Pentax did not. I found it easier to use the tool from the Kalt with both of them than to use the Pentax alone. The Kalt is very well made unlike current knock offs. I think if you can find NOS you can buy something other than Pentax that works great too. However the Pentax works well and it is the safer bet.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapter, amazon, k-mount, m42, m42 adapter amazon, pentax lens, slr lens