Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-13-2015, 11:46 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Canon Rokinon 8mm to Pentax (adapter)

I have been searching for an adapter (EF to K) for my Pentax. I switched from Canon to Pentax. Does anyone know where I can find these adapters? I can't find any when searching Google.

Thx

12-14-2015, 12:06 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
They don't exist because of FFD and other factors.
You can go from Pentax _> Canon, but you can't go Canon -> Pentax.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flange_focal_distance

"The Canon EOS mount is larger in diameter than the Pentax K mount, which is why you cannot physically mount an EOS lens to a Pentax camera. But the reverse is true. Beacuse the Pentax K mount is smaller in diameter than the Canon EOS mount you can use an adapter to mount K mount lenses on an EOS body"

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/10-pentax-slr-lens-discussion/10502-adapt...ns-pentax.html

Last edited by photolady95; 12-14-2015 at 12:51 AM. Reason: fixed typo