Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2008, 01:56 PM   #1

Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 ZK Planar

Has anyone here used, or use this Zeiss lens? I am thinking of getting one for my K20, but considering its cost, I sure would like to get some feedback first. I know Zeiss glass is usually good stuff. Thanks for any feedback on this lens.

Brian

07-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There is a review of the Nikon version at photozone.de

Zeiss Planar ZF T* Review

Steve
07-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Steve, every little bit of info helps. Sure wish I could find a good assortment of photos taken with this lens.
07-09-2008, 03:55 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by wa5am Quote
Thanks Steve, every little bit of info helps. Sure wish I could find a good assortment of photos taken with this lens.
if you need samples, try using site:dpreview.com or site:fredmiranda.com on a search using google. you'll probably find photos from pentax, zf nikons, and Contax mounted on canon

07-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Has anyone here used, or use this Zeiss lens? I am thinking of getting one for my K20, but considering its cost, I sure would like to get some feedback first. I know Zeiss glass is usually good stuff. Thanks for any feedback on this lens.

Brian
I've been trawling for pics and info myself. I already did order one though and if you can hold off until mine arrives, I'll be doing a little review on my K20D.

Here's a flickr group about the T*85 in any flavor (mostly ZF) - Flickr: Planar 85mm ZF, ZK

Also, if you follow some of the individuals pages who've posted there, they've got more pics not necessarily contributed to the group. There really is very little posted overall with that lens though.

K.
07-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #6

Pbase gallery of 85 1.4 T* photos.

For your fure needs all camera brands at pbase. Choose a brand then a body or lens.
07-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #7

Original Poster
Thanks guys. This will help out a lot!

QuoteOriginally posted by thePiRaTE!! Quote
I've been trawling for pics and info myself. I already did order one though and if you can hold off until mine arrives, I'll be doing a little review on my K20D.

Here's a flickr group about the T*85 in any flavor (mostly ZF) - Flickr: Planar 85mm ZF, ZK

Also, if you follow some of the individuals pages who've posted there, they've got more pics not necessarily contributed to the group. There really is very little posted overall with that lens though.

K.
It will be a few weeks before I order, most likely. I would like to see your results and general comments on the lens after you have tried it. Thanks!