Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
49mm Pentax lens caps

Amazon.com has the genuine Pentax 49mm clip-on caps. They say that they're for the DFA50 and 100 macro lenses, but they'll work on any 49mm Pentax lens. I just ordered one for my "new to me" A50/1.7.

Amazon.com: Pentax 49mm Lens Cap for the Pentax D FA 50mm & 100mm f/2.8 Lenses for Pentax and Samsung Digital SLR: Camera & Photo

Heather

07-09-2008, 08:57 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Those are the older style Pentax lens caps. Personally I think they cost too much.
07-10-2008, 12:16 AM   #3

Jep, a bit pricey, but there is a PENTAX word written on them, so.... :-))
For bargain lenscaps (that work beautifully - I have bought nearly a dozen of them - they also have body and rear lens caps), check the following web page: http://Lenscaps.eu/

Regards,
Bostjan