Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-02-2016, 10:28 AM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by brokeh Quote
I tried looking up a Nokton, but could only find the M43. Did they make these in K mount, or do I need another mount plus adapter?
K-mount. Check out the excellent portrait work of @AlanSmitheePhotos in this forum.

I nearly went looking for one, but chased up a DA*55 on eBay instead ... WR, AF, etc.

Last edited by clackers; 06-02-2016 at 04:58 PM.
06-02-2016, 11:08 AM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by pathdoc Quote
Vignetting issues, or no vignetting issues? I couldn't see any on film, but I messed up focus on two of the three trial shots (wide open and f/8) so I can't regard those as a certain result.
just for info, the first is at f2.4, the second at f4.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 
06-02-2016, 01:18 PM   #18

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by redcat Quote
don't find more excuses to buy lens, LBA is bad, really bad go shoot some nice photos like the one above, the distracting bokeh is because the background is too close to the subject in your photo, either you get closer to your subject or shoot with your 135mm, you might see a difference
I shot the photo below with a 50mm 2.8 :
I was using 1.4 because that would be the aperture I likely use on a convention floor, and getting closer shrinks the DOF far too much. Agree about the 135 though, I love this lens.