Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-12-2016, 12:24 PM - 1 Like   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by yucatanPentax Quote
It would be cool if somehow a little "Thank you" could be arranged for him from Pentax users and fans. I mean, I can email a "thank you" but a little group retirement gift would be sorta cool too. Just thinking out loud. . .

Great idea, I'm willing to subscribe a few dollars to Pentax Forums if somehow the forum could offer to pass round the hat and then give him a little something to thank him for the work and providing a great database of Pentax information.

07-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #17

QuoteOriginally posted by Skodadriver Quote
Great idea, I'm willing to subscribe a few dollars to Pentax Forums if somehow the forum could offer to pass round the hat and then give him a little something to thank him for the work and providing a great database of Pentax information.
Same here, Bojidar is truly dedicated Pentax person that was keeping it up in the hard days of transitioning from film to digital era, he deserves some appreciation. If there is something being organized let me know to participate.
07-13-2016, 11:19 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I think that page is in itself a piece of Pentax history.

I have used it many many times, and it's an excellent single resource for information on Pentax lenses. It would be wonderful if it could somehow be incorporated into Pentax Forums.

I think the format of it is great. If I am looking for info on a lens I think it is easier to find on that site than on PF - although obviously it isn't a review site itself.