Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #1

Where to find..

I'll be in Houston probablly on 5.08 and i don't live in US permament. Can anybody tell me where in Houston i can buy Pentax da 14mm/2,8 prime and ( i would be super greatfull) what would be the price? i already wrote e-mails to stores but with no effect.

Please help!

07-22-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
How long are you going to be in Houston? Depending on how long you are going to be there, you may be able to simply order online through Adorama or B&H and have it delivered to wherever it is in Houston that you're staying. If that would be a viable option for you, then you might want to give one or both of them a call or email them and see if it would be possible to set something like that up; the only snag that I can think of that you might run into would be using a credit card with your address in your home country as your billing address and having it shipped to a US address.

Depending on where you are in the US, Pentax gear can be very hard to find locally, so most people around here do their shopping online. Besides greater availability, the online stores pricing tends to be less expensive than the local shops.

Hope that helps!
Heather
07-22-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Good advice.. I to recommend B&H for online buying.

I am from OZ and used them for the first time last week. They had the goods delieverd to my door in 3 days which was actually 4 days quicker than it took my camera store here in OZ to order a Pentax product into their store.

Price was a heck of a lot cheaper too
07-23-2008, 03:36 AM   #4

Original Poster
Actually i won't be able to order online and that's the whole point. I heard that Camera Co-Op is a good store but i can't find they're mail or even if they still exist. Anybody can help?