Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-25-2008, 02:32 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by baltochef920 Quote
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dsw1117---It is a known scientific fact that after one purchases any Pentax lens that came factory standard with an aluminum carrying case the quality of one's sex life improves exponentially..This is due to the continuing flood of endorphins constantly being released into the new owners bloodstream as he strokes both the lens & the case, sighing mightily all the while..Spouses of the proud new owners of such lenses & cases are usually so ecstatic at this turn of events that they have been known to rescind any & all moratoriums that had previously been imposed upon their spouses regarding LBA, CBA, EBA, etc..According to several Wall Street analysts, this has resulted in a dramatic reduction in sales for all of the male sexual enhancing drugs..So much so that a secret task force has been hired by a cabal of the major drug manufacturers.. This force has been tasked with purchasing up the remaining world wide supply of Pentax lenses that came equipped with aluminum cases..So snatch up any aluminum-cased Pentax lens as quickly as possible before they disappear for good!!!

Bruce
You, sir are one creative and funny individual. That had me in stitches. Now I really have to get that lens. Wonder how much I could get for a kidney?

07-25-2008, 02:51 PM   #17
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by dws1117 Quote
You, sir are one creative and funny individual. That had me in stitches. Now I really have to get that lens. Wonder how much I could get for a kidney?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dws1117

When I saw your post I couldn't resist posting a smart-a**ed comment in reply..Glad I made you laugh!!..

Bruce
07-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #18
Syb
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by baltochef920 Quote
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot remember if they were also designed to be optically correct when used with the A* 300mm f2.8 ED (IF), the A* 600mm f5.6 ED (IF), & the A* 1200mm f8 ED (IF) lenses..
I have always thought (and heard, and read...) that the L-converters were designed to go with the A*300 f2.8 ED (IF) and longer. I use it with mine and have not encountered any bad experience with it! (on a A*300/2.8)

Syb
07-25-2008, 03:58 PM   #19
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by gawan Quote
Would be nice if someone would buy those two lenses and then share pictures with the rest of us.

He/she could also establish a "Stinking Expensive Lens Club", SELC for short, and let us mortals visit there from time to time
Anyone that could afford both of those at the same time are probably a member of the T.D. I. Club (Too Damned Important) to hang out and show us their pics.