Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2016, 12:43 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Does anybody recognise this lens?

On finn.no (norwegian "ebay") I found an ad for the stuff on this picture:

I'm curious about the lens on the right. He claims it's a Tokina 70-200, but I can't find any such lens in the lens database. It looks like it's pretty big, like f/2.8, so it could be some sort of pro grade lens. Still it seems to be a manual focus push-pull zoom.

11-05-2016, 02:02 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
Thanks, D1N0! That must be it. I see it doesn't get the best of reviews, although that macro mode makes it a bit more interesting. Still, I have a Sigma 70-200/2.8 with AF, so I guess I'd struggle to find occasions to use this lens. The Sigma is a bit heavy, and I'd like another somewhat lighter lens with about the same zoom range, for when I want to travel light. Then this lens is the wrong choice, weighing in at about 1.4 kg.

If anyone's interested, here's the link to the ad: FINN ? Fotoutstyr for samlere. (Fingers crossed he's willing to sell abroad)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
70-200, k-mount, lens, pentax lens, slr lens, tokina, zoom