Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 10 Likes Search this Thread
12-29-2016, 04:57 PM - 1 Like   #46
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
FF lenses will be much more useful, if you ever buy a k-1.
That's my feeling, too. Using FF lenses now keeps you from having to re-buy things.

12-29-2016, 08:33 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Quartermaster James Quote
Well, shucks! Y'all forgot what the joking face means? Sorry to have played the ass.

---------- Post added Dec 28th, 2016 at 08:34 PM ----------

I disagree. I think this thread was about using FF lenses on APS-C cameras, and the bulk of Pentax FF lenses available are pre-digital.
Right, yet you were the one talking about film cameras... e.g. your 2003 comment.

Again. If you browse the galleries or lens sample archives, most pentax Photos for any lens are going to be from an APS-c body. We've only had a digital FF for less than a year, MF won't likely apply, and people rarely post scans of their film shots.

But yes most lenses prior to 2003 were FF, but of course there are MF lenses too.

And I am sorry I don't know about faces in a post. It looked like condescension to me.

All I was suggesting was the op use the different galleries to see how the ff lenses work on aps-c.
12-30-2016, 09:06 PM   #48
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by emalvick Quote
Right, yet you were the one talking about film cameras... e.g. your 2003 comment.

Again. If you browse the galleries or lens sample archives, most pentax Photos for any lens are going to be from an APS-c body. We've only had a digital FF for less than a year, MF won't likely apply, and people rarely post scans of their film shots.

But yes most lenses prior to 2003 were FF, but of course there are MF lenses too.

And I am sorry I don't know about faces in a post. It looked like condescension to me.

All I was suggesting was the op use the different galleries to see how the ff lenses work on aps-c.
Sorry for my failure to communicate clearly.