Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 10 Likes Search this Thread
03-12-2017, 02:46 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ZombieArmy Quote
I have no idea why you bothered, looks mint
I know...I do feel like I ruined its unique Bokeh and surreal image capture abilities. I am sure people post process images for hours trying to get this result and my lens had it naturally and I ruined it .

03-12-2017, 02:54 PM - 2 Likes   #17
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by brewmaster15 Quote
I know...I do feel like I ruined its unique Bokeh and surreal image capture abilities. I am sure people post process images for hours trying to get this result and my lens had it naturally and I ruined it .
Right now, LensBaby is looking at this post and trying to come up with the optical formula to re-create your fungus-infested lens
03-13-2017, 07:35 AM   #18
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
LensBaby is looking at this post and trying to come up with the optical formula to re-create your fungus-infested lens
Folks used to do it with Vaseline.