Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-09-2008, 03:55 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
New Lens!!

My birthday is coming up next week, and my wife thought that a new lens would a good gift, so I ordered a Signma 10-20mm for my K10D. I told her I wanted a "Bigma" for Christmas, told her how much it might be, and she didn't even flinch!! All she said was, "its ok as long as I can add to my jewelry collection"....I think the holidays are going to be expensive this year!

08-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #2

Original Poster
Crud, I just realized this was probably the wrong forum for this post.....
08-09-2008, 05:37 PM   #3
Veteran Member

A Bigma around your neck would be some serious bling.
08-09-2008, 10:26 PM   #4
Veteran Member

show some photos using the sigma 10-20 when you receive it :P

08-09-2008, 11:28 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mmayer Quote
My birthday is coming up next week, and my wife thought that a new lens would a good gift, so I ordered a Signma 10-20mm for my K10D. I told her I wanted a "Bigma" for Christmas, told her how much it might be, and she didn't even flinch!! All she said was, "its ok as long as I can add to my jewelry collection"....I think the holidays are going to be expensive this year!
I've never understood the thinking behind, "We don't have enough money for you to buy A for X dollars.....but we do have enough money to buy A for you and B for me for 2X dollars."
08-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mmayer Quote
Kill two birds with one stone - get a jewel incrusted Bigma!
08-14-2008, 04:01 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The 10-20 is a very nice lens! I don't use it that often but it's invaluable when I want to go ultra-wide!

08-15-2008, 12:54 AM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteQuote:
My birthday is coming up next week, and my wife thought that a new lens would a good gift, so I ordered a Signma 10-20mm for my K10D. I told her I wanted a "Bigma" for Christmas, told her how much it might be, and she didn't even flinch!! All she said was, "its ok as long as I can add to my jewelry collection

Your fortunate as well that it is easier to detect fake lenses than fake jewelry