Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2017, 06:49 AM - 3 Likes   #1
Veteran Member




Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 531
Leaflet:Pentax Lenses and Accessories

I dont know to what section this should be posted,so please relocate where it should be..Thanks

I happen to be gifted with the 1980 Official Pentax Lenses and Acc. booklet. If there is anybody interested, I will scan it and upload a file sharing link.
First, is there a copyright issue?
Second, I dont really trust most file sharing sites, so what would be a free recommended file sharing site?
Thanks and have a great day!

The link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2Kr0aeWeGHzajlKMEhyZGs4ZXM?usp=sharing


Last edited by Jeff Lopez; 04-03-2017 at 07:22 PM.
04-03-2017, 07:31 AM - 2 Likes   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Mar 2015
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 6,369
The spouses/partners of all the "attached" LBA sufferers will have you killed immediately the minute it goes up. You realise that, don't you?
04-03-2017, 07:33 AM   #3
Veteran Member




Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 531
Original Poster
Amusing, didnt factored that out!
lol
04-03-2017, 09:55 AM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian
ripper2860's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 890
QuoteOriginally posted by Jeff Lopez Quote
Second, I dont really trust most file sharing sites, so what would be a free recommended file sharing site?
Thanks and have a great day!
Google Drive is safe and free. You can upload and post the link.

Thank you for the offer.

04-03-2017, 10:20 AM   #5
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
stevebrot's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver (USA)
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 38,038
I use Dropbox for pdfs and zipfiles.


Steve
04-03-2017, 07:23 PM   #6
Veteran Member




Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 531
Original Poster
link posted on first post
04-03-2017, 09:11 PM   #7
Pentaxian
ripper2860's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 890
Thanks!!
04-03-2017, 11:27 PM   #8
Pentaxian




Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,913
Thank you!

Features some lenses you don't ever see nowadays - eg the 15mm f3.5 or the 200mm f2.5.


Last edited by rawr; 04-03-2017 at 11:33 PM.
04-04-2017, 04:15 AM   #9
Veteran Member




Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 531
Original Poster
no problem..sorry about the scan quality, all I had was a home all in one printer..Canon..
There are some legendary stuff there, cool!
04-04-2017, 09:58 AM - 2 Likes   #10
Veteran Member
glasbak's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 365
I also have scanned a few, and put them on the web, 15 years ago already
LBA addicts, I am not resposible for what happens if you click !
04-04-2017, 10:43 AM   #11
Veteran Member




Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 531
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by glasbak Quote
I also have scanned a few, and put them on the web, 15 years ago already
LBA addicts, I am not resposible for what happens if you click !
Awesome..thanks a lot! was searching for the MZ series
04-04-2017, 09:32 PM - 1 Like   #12
Junior Member
Leoi's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Lima
Posts: 47
QuoteOriginally posted by Jeff Lopez Quote
I dont know to what section this should be posted,so please relocate where it should be..Thanks

I happen to be gifted with the 1980 Official Pentax Lenses and Acc. booklet. If there is anybody interested, I will scan it and upload a file sharing link.
First, is there a copyright issue?
Second, I dont really trust most file sharing sites, so what would be a free recommended file sharing site?
Thanks and have a great day!

The link:
Update your browser to use Google Drive - Drive Help
I was just looking for this one, thanks.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
dont, file, leaflet:pentax lenses, lenses, photography
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Sold: Pentax K-30, lenses, and accessories lot Lovephotography Sold Items 12 09-09-2015 07:18 AM
Nature Leaflet nsam Post Your Photos! 2 02-27-2013 07:35 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:56 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top