Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-30-2017, 08:06 PM   #1

Adobe Lightroom Profiles for Pentax-m lenses

Hello,

Has anyone developed Adobe Lightroom profiles for the following lenses, that they would be willing to share? (I have already searched on the Adobe lens profile downloader, and these two lenses are not listed.)

SMC Pentax-M 35-70mm F2.8-3.5 -- for APS-C 1.5 crop factor, and for full frame.
SMC Pentax-M 24-35mm F3.5 -- for APS-C 1.5 crop factor, and for full frame.

I know I could just try to manually adjust distortion, etc, but if someone else has already created reliable profiles they would be willing to share, that would be fantastic!
I use these 2 lenses with a Sony A6000 (APS-C) and a Sony A7 (full frame).

Many thanks in advance. Best wishes, Leo.

05-01-2017, 01:56 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I don't think there are any profiles for manual zooms. The camera simply doesn't know where the magnification is at. Adobe has a tool with which you can download profiles for Pentax lenses.

downloader: http://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=192&platform=Windows

they also have a profile creator, haven''t used it so I don't know if it is useful.
creator:http://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=5490

Last edited by D1N0; 05-01-2017 at 02:02 AM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adobe, adobe lightroom profiles, aps-c, frame, k-mount, lenses, lightroom, pentax lens, pentax-m, profile, profiles, profiles for pentax-m, slr lens, smc, sony